GOLFI hotel is OPEN in COVID time
Our hotel is open only for the corporate clients.
according the actual goverment measure is our hotel OPEN ONLY fot the corporate clients.
For any other questions contact us on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone 00420 602 508 517.
Thank you for your understanding
Yours faithfully GOLFI hotel
What you like to know more about our COVID PROTOKOL?
We know that the recent times have changed views on travel itself and many of us have faced exceptionally challenging situations. At GOLFI HOTEL we believe common understanding and kindness are the ways to face the new reality.
To ensure the safety of both our guests and staff, we have applied several new procedures to our operations.
Please find the hotel operation information below, which may answer the concerns you have.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations are available thorough all public spaces.
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Face masks and protective gloves are available for guests.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and trained on new procedures to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Staff required temperature checks before entering the property. The screening includes questions about possible symptoms and recent exposure to COVID‑19 infected individuals. Those who do not pass are sent to be tested.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- Doctors and medical services are available 24/7.
- Daily housekeeping service provided only upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars are restocked only upon departure or request.
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- In-room information and menus are printed for each guest individually.
- OZON GENERATOR – is used in every room after check-out
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests is being followed.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Menus are disinfected after each use.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant (breakfast package or delivery to the guests room are possible).